Party Like a Rock Star in Miami - The 80-20 on the Top 10 South Beach Restaurants Lounges and Clubs
By Robert Murgatroyd
Miami is America's ocean front rivera! Here's a list of the hottest restaurants, clubs and night life in South Beach.
1. Meat Market- A sexier, more glamorous take on the traditional steakhouse.
2. Casa Tua- There are no words to say about this one except go. Really. Go. Now.
3. Wish- An outdoor garden illuminated both by candles and by the glowing ice cubes in the house's signature cocktails.
4. Maison d'azur- Located at the new Angler's Boutique Hotel. A glamorous seafood restaurant that mixes traditional Parisian brasserie with the sexy ambiance of the Cote d'Azur.
5. China Grill- Near perfect Pan-Asian cuisine well worth a stop. Keep in mind that China Grill is a family-style restaurant and that dishes are meant to be shared.
6. Nobu- Come on. It's Nobu AND Miami all rolled up into one. Go.
7. Prime 112- A sleek steakhouse ambience and rocking bar. Arguably the best steakhouse in the entire city.
8. Barton G- Looks like a trendy restaurant, but eats like a show. Here, presentation is paramount. Lobster pop-tarts come out in an actual toaster. Crazy. Good and fun.
9. Blue Door- Used to be Madonna's restaurant. Food is great and the eye candy is sick!
10. Asia de Cuba- New hotspot at the new Mondrain hotel. If you like the one in Los Angeles you'll love its east coast sister.
Lounges and Clubs
1. Set- On Lincoln Rd. between Washington and Collins - best nights are Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
2. Mokai- 23th and Collins Ave - nice on Tuesday night and best night on Friday or Saturday night.
3. Mynt- Collins between 19th and 20th - best nights are Thursday and Friday.
4. Glass at the Forge- 41st street a few blocks down from Collins - best night is Wednesdays.
5. Tantra- Drexel and 14th - best night is Mondays.
6. Sky Bar- at the Shoreclub Hotel on Collins and 19th. Fantastic.
7. Florida Room- on Collins & 18th at the Delano Hotel - best night is Tuesday, stay and have cocktails at the pool.
8. Gemma Lounge-Lincoln Road, - pre-clubbing Fridays and Saturdays, empty by 2 am.
9. Mansion- Washington Ave and 12th street - best night are Wednesday night, Friday and Saturday night.
10. Nikki Beach- First Street and Ocean Drive - best on Sunday Afternoon.
Robert Murgatroyd is the co-owner of Jet Set Life http://www.jetsetlife.tv/ where he reports on where the Jet Set stay, eat and play around the world. For more reviews, photos and videos check out his blog- Living Jet Set http://www.jetsetlife.tv/robsblog/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_Murgatroyd